Monday 6 January 2014

Japanese Restaurant -- Takeru

 
Takeru is a Japanese family restaurant on Sussex Street.
 
 
As a fan of Japanese culture, Japanese food is one of my favourite food. And my favourite menu is ramen. The one I ordered in picture is called Kumamoto Tonkotsu Ramen. The soup is cooked of diffrent kinds of pig bones, therefore the soup smells very good, and has a rich taste.

 
Another one I ordered is Karaake dish set. Karaake is a Japanese word for fried chicken. Chicken skin is deep fried  until crunchy, but the chicken inside is still very tender. Serving with the sauce they made, the chicken tastes so delicious. They also serve you vegetable salad to balance the nutrition of this meal.
 
 
Actually the reason for me to choose Takeru, is because it's quite close to my apartment. But it still has nice taste and the price is affordable. The menu includes quite a lot of dishes and meals. You can have a lot of choices.
 
 
If you like Japnese food, Takeru is a good choice for you to go!
 
 
by Yvonne Yu
43081851

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment